20. Feb 2020
12min.me is coming to Augsburg
Don’t waste your time! We are bringing the event format 12min.me to Augsburg. The first event will take place at XITASO on 11 March 2020.
12min.me – the name says it all and the principle is simply explained:
At our regular events, 3 speakers give lectures on a specific topic. The challenge: Each speaker has EXACTLY 12 minutes time! Afterwards, the audience also gets a maximum of 12 minutes to ask questions and discuss them together. The limit of exactly 12 minutes has the advantage that we do not listen to longwinded lectures, which go through agenda after agenda. Instead, we want to learn something new, exchange ideas and be able to absorb the whole thing even after a long day at work.
12min.me is a registered non-profit association. Teams have been formed in more than 30 cities around the world, which regularly put on interesting and entertaining events. And Augsburg is part of it now as well!
- Talks // Three inspiring lectures of 12 minutes on current topics in a relaxed atmosphere
- Q&A // Time to ask questions and discuss; also exactly 12 minutes
- Networking // 12 minutes of Networking: Making contacts, maintaining contacts and finding new friends
- Free of charge // The events are absolutely free of charge; snacks and cold drinks are also provided
- Participation // Registration is via Meetup. The places are limited – first come, first served